This league event is designed for U9-U14 organized teams who are currently in our Fall League or for Teams wanting extra games to continue to prepare and develop. These are returning to SSSL from the Fall season OR who have previously participated in sanctioned soccer events. Registration includes 6 games.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, Dec 16, 2016
Scheduling will begin on Dec 17, 2016, at which time no further applications or requests will be accepted.
Games will be played during the week U11-U14 T/W/Th at KZ and games on Saturdays at KZ and BWW (U9-U10)
SSSL allows coaches to categorize their team’s ability, and we work to build divisions that result in the best balanced matches and competition for each team.
The division and all players of the division are required to have their players rostered and carded with the NV Youth Soccer Association (NYSA). This event is ideal for teams looking for balanced matches to encourage game awareness, tactical applications, and continued technical development.
TEAM FEE: $650.00
* This event does not offer an extended playoff format but does keep league standings based on a 3pt system.
Teams must meet the following application requirements no later than the Dec 16th deadline:
1) Minimum required roster size for the age group.
– must submit “Play Up Request Forms” to SSSL REGISTRAR for any underage player on the roster.
2) TWO carded officials on the roster at any given time.
– must be background-approved.
3) All coaching requests must be submitted, in writing, to the office @ email@example.com
– only requests made by (or on behalf of) the team head coach will be considered.
Thank you to all of our local coaches & managers who contributed ideas and feedback to create these events! We hope you will consider playing with us alongside of the NYSA state cup tournament. Let us know your intended schedule & we will work to avoid conflicts.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SSSL!
Winter League Team Registration Link: Click Here