HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUE
The Silver State Soccer League has designed two tiers of developmental play for our club teams.
- The first and highest level of competition is the Platinum tier which is home to a select group of qualified U15-U19 teams who participate, and who are preparing to participate, at regional level events (ie. Far West Regional League, WCDA, ECNL, NPL, and Showcase events). Teams who are accepted to the “Platinum Division” will receive extra care in coordinating their local matches around an anticipated rigorous travel schedule. All participating teams are guaranteed a minimum of 8 matches provided by SSSL.
- The second tier of club competition is the Advanced Development tier and is home to about 85% of all U5-U19 club teams. Teams competing in the Advanced tier are scheduled in our “Classic Gold” and “Classic Silver” Divisions. The Gold Division is most closely assimilated to club teams who compete in local tournaments and may at times travel out-of-state for tournament competitions.
Team Managers (or Coaches) should complete the League application process and answer all questions to the best of their knowledge. This application will be the primary source used to determine your team’s schedule for the 2016 Fall season. SSSL offers a variety of divisions for teams of all ages and abilities, so please consider applying for the division that best fits the needs and goals of your team. We are more than happy to make adjustments to your application if anything should change. Feedback and input from Club Directors and Coaches will be used in determining which teams qualify for various divisions, so be sure to include your Directors in conversations regarding your team.
REQUIREMENTS & DEADLINES
All teams U15-U19 teams wishing to compete in any of the upcoming SSSL events must meet the following application requirements no later than the November 18th deadline:
- Minimum required roster size for the age group.
- GotSoccer application must be completed in full.
- Payment must be received & accepted.
- “discount” team options must be paid by Nov 1st when offer expires.
- teams opting to pay per player, must have their complete roster paid by November 18th.
- TWO carded officials on the roster at any given time. (must be background-approved)
- All coaching requests must be submitted, in writing, to the office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- only requests made by (or on behalf of) the team head coach will be considered.
Scheduling will begin on November 19, 2016, at which time no further applications or requests will be accepted.
Club Team Application Link: Click Here